Friday, June 24, 2011

Day Nineteen: Thankful for lots of little things.....

I'm sitting here staring at this screen trying to think of what to write about and be thankful about today. It shouldn't be this hard and all that is coming to mind is the little things that put a smile on my face....so today....

I'm thankful for the little things.

Like sunsets behind the mountians
random text messages
 amazing summer lightening storms
 sweet forehead kisses
baby giggles
 the feeling of knowing adventure is around the corner
Conversations that stay with you
good hugs
smiles shared between friends that say a thousand words
phone calls just to say I miss you
real letters/cards that come in the mail
soft and clean sheets
pillows
hot tubs
frozen yogurt
coffee
hot tea on a sore throat
and the list could go on and on

I usually take all the above for granted but they all mean the world to me (some more then others of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment