Wow. You know what amazes me is that I KNOW I have so much to be thankful for but I'm struggling with things to write. It is because I want to sound so profound and be able to write loads about it? That's lame. I should be able to just clearly state the little things I am thankful for too. So today......
I'm thankful that I can be thankful.
The ability to recognize the blessings in my life come from the work of God in my life. It's so easy to get caught up in life, what isn't there, what I don't have and what is missing in life. Instead of being focused on the blessing that shower me every day. I want to be more aware of the things I have to be thankful for than I am right now. But I am thankful that I'm aware that I have a need to be more than what I am now. :)
Simple but good.
No comments:
Post a Comment